Esthetic and restorative dentistry are excellent investments in an individual’s well-being. We firmly believe that financial considerations should not be an obstacle to obtaining the treatment you desire. We are sensitive to the fact that each patient has different needs and have several payment options available so that treatment is accessible to everyone. All financial discussions and arrangements are kept strictly confidential.
Most insurance plans are accepted. If you are covered by a dental insurance plan, we will gladly file your insurance forms for you with a request to have the benefits assigned to the office. Co-payments are required at the beginning of treatment.
- Delta Dental
- Mass Mutual
- Principal Life
- and most other dental insurances.
Our office also works with CareCredit for payment assistance. For qualified applicants, interest-free payments can be spread over a 6 or 12 month period. Finance company approval must be obtained prior to starting your treatment. Please see the CareCredit information below.
No Interest Payment Plans
- 6 & 12 month plan options (see terms and conditions*)
- No interest if the balance is paid within the specified time period.
- Low minimum monthly payments
Extended Payment Plans
- 24, 36, 48, & 60 month plan options (see terms and conditions**)
- For procedure fees from $1,000 to over $25,000
- 11.90% interest rate
- Monthly payments as low as $25 for a $1,000 fee balance
With CareCredit, you pay no up-front costs, no pre-payment penalties and no fees. CareCredit is a revolving credit line. There is no need to reapply for additional treatments or add-on charges. It only takes a few minutes to apply for CareCredit and you’ll receive an online decision in seconds! Apply now or see our staff for more details.