mEET Dr. Emily Letran, DDS
Thank you for taking the time to read my bio! Please contact us if you would like to schedule an appointment.
I graduated Magna Cum Laude in 3 years with a B.S. in Biology from the University of California, Riverside, and then earned simultaneously a Doctor of Dental Surgery degree and a Master of Science degree in Oral Biology from UCLA four years later.
I attained a degree in clinical dentistry as well as in the area of research to utilize a comprehensive approach with all my patients. I also completed additional training through the general practice residency to further enhance and improve my experiences in treating a wide variety of patients.
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, UCLA, 1993
- Master of Science, Oral Biology, UCLA, 1993
- Bachelor of Science, Biology, UC Riverside, 1989
- General Practice Residency, Loma Linda VA Medical Center, Loma Linda, 1994
- General Practice Residency, Rancho Los Amigos Medical Center, Downey, 1994
- Dean’s scholarship
Exceptional Performance Reports
- Magna Cum Laude graduate
- Phi Beta Kapa
- Dean’s List